What kind of logo will attract more customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

symakhan

Hey Guys

I am about to start my organic skincare brand. I want to introduce some of your best quality and affordable products. I have been using natural and organic products for a while now and have seen great results. So, I am excited to start this brand and share my knowledge with all of you. The brand will be called "BellaOrganics," and it will be launching soon. I also have Pr Packages made for influencers to increase my product awareness.
But I want it to be a huge launch and design the best logo and website.
As you know, a brand logo is the first thing customers will see. So, I want it to be top-notch and not just some basic sketch. Besides, every business knows the importance of a good website. I want my website to be interactive, informative, and user-friendly but also modern looking.
I also want to make the order and payment process as smooth as possible.
As you can see, a lot goes into launching a brand. But I am confident that my brand will be successful with hard work and dedication. Therefore, I am here to get help regarding logo and website design. Here are my questions; I hope I get clear answers.

Did the logo play a role in gaining customers?

How can I make my website graphics more modern?

What are some user-friendly website features that I should consider?

How can I make my website's order and payment process as smooth as possible?

Where can I find coupons and deals for logo design tools? Is any website offering deals or promos for hiring a web design or logo development agency and tools?

Thank you for your advice!

That's a bit of a stupid question if you don't mind me saying. Your logo is just one part of your brand and plays just a small part of how to attract customers.

Can you tell me how to produce my own organic skincare range? I want a top quality product but I want to produce it myself, even though I don't know much about cosmetics.
I want as much information as you can give me and I want to produce it as cheaply as I possibly can.

You need to hire a graphic designer.

As you know, a brand logo is the first thing customers will see.
The logo is only the first thing they see if it's been made the focus of said product/packaging design...

Anyway, as above I would recommend the same as Wardy.... you would be much better served by hiring a designer who can actively work with you while resolving these questions. As a new brand you have a marketing budget I assume, this is basically where you start to use it :)

We have a tenders section but please read the rules first if you wish to post there.

A professionally designed one.

Did the logo play a role in gaining customers?

Yes. It can.

How can I make my website graphics more modern?
Hire a graphic designer.

What are some user-friendly website features that I should consider?
Hiring a web developer and web designer who is familiar with these tasks.

How can I make my website's order and payment process as smooth as possible?
Hire a web developer.

A well-designed logo that is visually appealing, unique, and reflects the brand's identity and values is more likely to attract customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back