What font is this?

My client only wants this font. They saw it somewhere and want to use it in their logo, but I have no idea which font it is. I searched the internet but couldn't find the font.

No way that's a font. The E and t don't match the rest of the butchered letters.

The g
called Hack Attack

The l
This is a japanese font alled Nuka Miso

The a
This is Msn Weird Regular
(could also be the n)

The n
Looks like Sundylle Regular

The t looks like Pixel Rand

So it's a mismatch of fonts - and it's horrendous.

Part of the job is talking clients out of bad decisions.
Part of it is doing what they want if they insist - but you'd have to personally style the text to this

Part of the job is talking clients out of bad decisions.
FACT. I recently talked my client (potentially, not sure yet) out of a job entirely because the idea was... well, his little girl thought of it so I don't want to be cruel, but let's say it "lacked commercial appeal". It wouldn't have been fun (or very lucrative) for me and it wouldn't have improved his business either.

FACT. I recently talked my client (potentially, not sure yet) out of a job entirely because the idea was... well, his little girl thought of it so I don't want to be cruel, but let's say it "lacked commercial appeal". It wouldn't have been fun (or very lucrative) for me and it wouldn't have improved his business either.
To be very honest, I didn't like this font either, but my client is adamant about wanting this font. My client is very stubborn and is not understanding even after I explain. He's like, "I just want this font in my design"

It's ok to refuse work from a client.

And it's also ok to do the work - so you just have to match the styles of the letters.

Some are free - so you can start there and then just find some similar.
I've already found most of them.

He is my returning client, so I can't refuse him.
Thank you for your help. I'll start it right now.
It's ok to refuse work from a client.

And it's also ok to do the work - so you just have to match the styles of the letters.

Some are free - so you can start there and then just find some similar.
I've already found most of them.

Sometimes you just need the work, and if there's no flexibility, let the client have his awful design. It's a shame they're landing you with low ratings. What website is this?
But if you CAN make enough without this client, there's no dishonour in declining future work for them. Next time you could just tell them you've got too much on.
Some clients like to work WITH a designer, and collaborate. Some want the designer to lead them by the hand. And some just want someone to act as their "make my design happen" button.

Sometimes you just need the work, and if there's no flexibility, let the client have his awful design. It's a shame they're landing you with low ratings. What website is this?
But if you CAN make enough without this client, there's no dishonour in declining future work for them. Next time you could just tell them you've got too much on.
Some clients like to work WITH a designer, and collaborate. Some want the designer to lead them by the hand. And some just want someone to act as their "make my design happen" button.
If it was me and got 1 star ratings I'd be finding out from them why - and if they can agree to change it to a higher rating.

If I felt they were giving 1 star ratings unfairly I wouldn't work with them.

Back