Logo feedback needed!

troncer73

Name: TCreative
Industry: Graphic Design with little of UI/UX
Idea: Corporate letter T and C with the elephant head.
Personality: I want the logo to be responsive, the icon can stand by itself without losing its meaning, and look modern.

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 15.45.49.png

It's a good idea. But I don't think the elephants trunk is being represented enough.

I think 8 is the closest to what you want to achieve, but needs refinement.

Good work.

I don't think any of them really work if I'm honest which is why you have so many on there. It took me a while to see the trunk in the first place, but you nearly got there by 10!
Eleven is awful. It may work with just the black t making the trunk with a white dot in it for the eye and maybe a tusk sticking out? Get your pencil and paper out
and do some doodling before you start looking for a font that 'might' work. ;)

Is no one else seeing an elephant trunk in the actual letter t in the first 10 concepts... 11 is kind of closest to picking up on this but it's not a good logo.

T makes the trunk, the C can be either an ear or a tusk.....

Honestly though I have absolutely no idea what relevance the elephant has to your (I'm assuming) initials or what your business does etc... which kind of defeats your 'personality' criteria....

Hello Troncer73 , I feel like 8 is the closest to what you want to achieve, but it still requires modification.

Hi all, I just made some updated with my logo. I discovered some different ideas as well. Would love your feedback
Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 19.10.58.png

You're trying too hard to come up with something clever and it's just not working I'm afraid. None of them work as TC.
We've all been there and done that, but there comes a time when you have to leave it at just your name or whatever if you're struggling to come up with something.

Either that or just do an elephant icon and call yourself Jumbo Creative or something. ;)

Remember, K.I.S.S. Keep it simple.

Some of the first ones nearly do it (the ones without the tusk). The second lot are a backwards step, I feel. However, I am wondering, why an elephant in the first place? What has it got to do with your business or the way you work. is there reason to imply that you never forget, or you are strong. An elephant seems a very odd visual for a designer, without good reason. Then again an apple is a fairly odd approach for a computer company.

Hi all, first just want to say thank you for all your feedback when I was making the logos, it helps opening my minds a lot!
I am still working on my logo for my personal brand and decided to stay away from symbols. I had a few ideas would love your feedback.

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 17.43.00.png
Name: TC Creative or TC Designs (TC is my name)

Idea 1: Design is problem solving, similar like math, so I want to incorporate some of that concept into it. tc2 = tcc = TCCreative. People could see my name easily, and I explained the meaning of what does TCC stand for below. My concern is when you look at this would you think it's a formula or TC-Two? This is the idea that I would love to do most.

Idea 2: TCD stands for TC Designs and also my last name initial (D). I could definitely use this to do logo animation that could introduce myself and service at the same time.

Idea 3: just simple TC and TC Creative or TC Designs below.

What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance.

Hi all, first just want to say thank you for all your feedback when I was making the logos, it helps opening my minds a lot!
I am still working on my logo for my personal brand and decided to stay away from symbols. I had a few ideas would love your feedback.

View attachment 8584
Name: TC Creative or TC Designs (TC is my name)

Idea 1: Design is problem solving, similar like math, so I want to incorporate some of that concept into it. tc2 = tcc = TCCreative. People could see my name easily, and I explained the meaning of what does TCC stand for below. My concern is when you look at this would you think it's a formula or TC-Two? This is the idea that I would love to do most.

Idea 2: TCD stands for TC Designs and also my last name initial (D). I could definitely use this to do logo animation that could introduce myself and service at the same time.

Idea 3: just simple TC and TC Creative or TC Designs below.

What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance.
1 - I read tc squared.....
2 - reminds me of an older version of a childrens tv channel logo... can't remember if it was citv or cbbc
3 - do you actually do anything '3D' or isometric/isomorphic (ie drawn at 30 degrees). Your image also isn't quite right, you're missing the top of the bottom part of the C and personally I think it shouldn't be flat on the horizontal, it should be angled as well.

1 - I read tc squared.....
2 - reminds me of an older version of a childrens tv channel logo... can't remember if it was citv or cbbc
3 - do you actually do anything '3D' or isometric/isomorphic (ie drawn at 30 degrees). Your image also isn't quite right, you're missing the top of the bottom part of the C and personally I think it shouldn't be flat on the horizontal, it should be angled as well.
may I ask you another question? when you read as TC squared do you think the squared part belongs to both the letter T and C or just the letter C?

may I ask you another question? when you read as TC squared do you think the squared part belongs to both the letter T and C or just the letter C?
t multiplied by c squared - basically how I'd read a maths formula

So, TC isn't even your full name. Why would you want your business name to be just your first names? Are you known as 'TC' to your friends or something? And if TC is your mark, then your name needs to be in full underneath.
Those are pretty ordinary to say the least. Thinking. Too. Much.

You do realise that you don't need a mark or a brand or whatever you want to call it? A nice namestyle will look a lot better than a poorly-conceived mark above your name that people won't understand. Just use your surname followed by Creative or whatever.
'Branding' can come later when you have more experience.

Back